EcoPack offers a wide range of products and services including a complete line of pallets and skids to meet all of your shipping requirements. We can custom build any wood pallet to your specifications or custom design a pallet for any specific shipping requirement. We provide our clients with a most cost effective solution to their pallet, wooden crate whilst striving to achieve the optimum recycling performance for the customer, ourselves and the environment. We offer new, used, remanufactured and recycled wood pallets at very competitive prices. We can also heat treat any pallet to meet ISPM 15 compliance and IPPC stamping for overseas shipment.
Local Tropical Wood
Local tropical wood are common wooden material in malaysia and group by various of species. it is widely accepted by industrial user due to its competitive price and the easy availability.
Imported Pine Wood
Pines are among the most commercially important tree species valued for their timber and wood pulp throughout the world. In temperate and tropical regions, they are fast-growing softwoods that will grow in relatively dense stands, their acidic decaying needles inhibiting the sprouting of competing hardwoods. Pine wood is widely used in manufacturing pallet and wooden box due to its stable quality to meet client's demand.
Plywood is a sheet material manufactured from thin layers or 'plies' of wood veneer that are glued together with adjacent layers having their wood grain rotated up to 90 degrees to one another.
It is an engineered woodfrom the family of manufactured boards which includes medium-density fibreboard (MDF) and particle board(chipboard).
HT & Fumigation ISPM
The International Standard for Phytosanitary Measures, publication number 15 - Regulation of wood packaging material (WPM) in international trade The regulations are to help prevent the worldwide spread of plant pests and diseases by using specially treated wooden packaging material (WPM).ISPM15 applies to coniferous softwood and non-coniferous hardwood used as raw wood packaging material. The standard does not apply to wood packaging made wholly of manufactured wood-based products such as plywood and veneer, reconstituted wood products (particle board, chipboard, Presswood ,oriented strand board, high density fibre board,and medium density fibre board) or products created using glue, heat and pressure or a combination thereof.
Two Way and Four Way Pallets
Two way pallets are constructed using a frame of two parallel pieces of timber called (stringers). The top deck boards are then nailed across the stringers to create the pallet. These pallets are a simple construction and can be designed to suit the load. They are usually a more cost effective option as usually less timber is required.
- Customized pallets to meet your specific requirements
- Standard and non standard pallet designs available
- ingle deck, Reversible and non reversible options
- Hand trolley and forklift types available
Light-Weight Plywood Pallets
We offer a wide range of plywood pallets that are widely used in industry fields. These are one of the highest demanded wooden products and are known to provide ergonomic and environmental benefits to our clients.
- Low moisture absorption.
- Lightweight, perfect for export shipments.
- Plywood deck has a smooth, clean surface.
- Customized sizes are available up to a length of 3.1 m.
- Plywood is not considered a phytosanitary problem according to FAO - IPPC - ISPM15.
Engineered pallets gained its name by using engineered wooden components instead of traditional lumber. An engineered wooden component can be plywood or other type of manufactured wooden lumber/panel.
- We provide complete package engineering services and will come to your facility to work with your team. Together we'll design the packaging or crating product to best fit your specific shipping needs.
- Our packaging experts will provide vital information, recommendations and packaging solutions regarding materials, assembly, shipping policies and government regulations regarding exports.
- EcoPack has a full time Product Design Engineer on staff dedicated entirely to servicing our wood packaging and crating customers and will take you from design to shipment.
- Our package design specialists will assure your product is packaged and transported in the safest manner possible while meeting all import and export government requirements including heat treating.
Ordinary Wooden Boxes
ISPM15 applies to coniferous softwood and non-coniferous hardwood used as raw wood packaging material. The standard does not apply to wood packaging made wholly of manufactured wood-based products such as plywood and veneer, reconstituted wood products (particle board , chipboard , Presswood , oriented stand board , high density fibre board , and medium density fibre board) or products created using glue,heat and pressure or combination thereof.)
Engineered Wooden Boxes
EcoPack specializes in building durable skids for heavy machine, high- end electronic equipment, server, engines and generator set. EcoPack are capable custom packaging solutions include custom boxes of every size, strength, and application. Our ability to build custom size boxes in multiple SKU’s lends itself particularly well to parts distribution centers and networks.